Followers

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Challenge #1 Anything goes + Amber

Hi all

Welcome to yet another new challenge blog lol, i know there are a lot out there but i just wanted a challenge that was easy with no prizes no winners and no top 3 it's just for fun so decided to start my own.
This challenge blog is all to do with colours hence the title oh and if you are wondering who Ruby is well she is my little Jack Russell and best friend who is at my side all the time.....so onto challenge 1

I thought we could start with an easy one so challenge 1 is Anything Goes + to use the colour Amber on your projects, you can make anything you like so long as you use the theme & your main colour is Amber.

The Meaning of Amber is an orange-yellow color that got its name from the material known as amber. Due to this, amber can refer not to one but to a series of shades of orange, since the natural material varies from nearly yellow when newer to orange or reddish-orange when older.

I hope you will join in with us and help spread the word by taking the badge on the sidebar for your blogs.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Heres are our DT projects
Lesley

Shaz

Angel

4 comments:

  1. Great makes girls and an easy challenge to start off with, I'll try and join in with you as often as I can

    Good luck
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Ladies ive got my thinking cap on for this one he he he he and good luck on the new bolg


    Gill xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. there ya go added my card
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely DT examples, and a nice simple challenge. hopefully will have chance to have a go at this :)

    ReplyDelete